Responsible for the overall operation of the Food Service business. Provide guests with the best buying experience possible. Greet each guest with a friendly smile and provide them with prompt, courteous service and complete the guest transaction in a timely manner. Develop and maintain guest relationships by recognizing regulars as well as new comers, learning their names, and remembering their favorite item. Resolve customer issues.
The Food Service Associate Assistant Manager position requires the following:
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers
• Desire to be part of a performance-driven team
• Six to nine months experience as an Assistant Manager; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Strong mathematics ability
• Strong written and oral communications skills
The Food Service Assistant Manager position requires frequent walking and standing with occasional reaching, climbing, stooping, and sitting, kneeling and crouching / squatting. Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling of approximately 20 – 40 pounds is required.